Monday, November 9, 2009

What is a Retard?

...in this life, i've called many human beans a retard..but what is a retard exactly?

A retard can make one feel exasperated, confused, puzzled, irritated, angry, upset, blah and the list goes on...at times they are even capable of making you laugh..A retard can be used to describe a stranger, a colleague, a client, a salesperson and your loved ones (some times)...but what makes one a qualified retard?

Today, I was faced with 3 retards (at least to me i think so) and thus i decided to begin the quest of seeing how many retards (to my standard) i can meet in 1 year..and why i chose to start today..bcuz it's 9/11 and when you face a retard somebody shld call 911....

but first WHAT IS A RETARD?

I searched online and found a few pretty interesting definition of a retard..

A retard is...

1. Someone who was dropped on their head when he/she was a baby.
eg:
You: I got dropped on my head when I was 6 months old.
Me: You're a retard.

2. when someone is fucked up
eg:
Katie doesn't know how to fuckin talk or speak or walk there for Grannell is a retard

3. What i am
eg:
Be kind to me, I'm a retard. This guy is really a retard for saying this...

4.adj. retarded, excessively stupid, tending to disregard common sense.
eg:
"He's the kind of kid who takes a hit of weed and decides to act all retard."

"That sonofabitch is driving all retard."

and ultimately the one i like is....

5: Somebody who isn't YOU.
eg:
"I would never have acted the way he/she did...why would they do that the spastic retard!"

so there you have it you can have your own meaning to what a retard means but i think ultimately, it's 'coz the person isn't behaving like me (which might not be normal to all) and therefore to me they're retards..and somehow life is full of "them" ..so instead of lashing it out of them i shall jus pen out all the diff kind of retards that exist so that in future, my grandchildren will learn be able to identify such creatures and stay away from them!!

It's Day 1. No. of retards = 0 for now....





No comments:

Post a Comment