Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Where's my customer service...

if i were just a stranger on the street who had just misplaced my passport, I would think a normal human bean would be a bit more helpful, a bit more concern...wouldn't u be a bit more compassionate and try to help me or at least pretend since u're uh what they call a

.............LOST AND FOUND COUNTER.........................

Convo between me (M) and counter lady (V)

*the conversation have been slightly altered to keep it short and sweet but the geist of the story remains the same....steel...

M: Hi, I just arrived from Chennai and might have lost my passport at terminal 2.
V: What number did you call?
M: uh is this not lost and found counter in Terminal 2 , Changi airport?
V: Yes that is corright...but what number did you call?
M: Huh? Does it matter...ah nmind 1800 55 uh sumthing....on your website
V: 553 9792? Yes that's correct this is our number....

M:...........

M: uh ok so yes did anyone return any passport?
V: What passport is it?
M: Australian Passport
V: Let me check..(2 secs) Nope!

M: ...........

M: ok well in that case if anyone finds and passes you a passport could you give me a call?
V: Well mam, we've 5 counters so i think it's best if you call and check yourself.
M: I'm sorry?You've 5 lost and found counters?
V: Uh no mam i meant 5 belts to check...
M: and only one lost and found counter right?
V: Yes that's right....

M: *thinks in head* God please grant me patience and let me speak nicely to this lady for she knows not what she's doin..or saying...

M: ok, so if u're the only lost and found counter, then people would pass all lost items to u..right?
V: You're absolutely correct!
M:....uh okay then in that case, if a passport comes up could u jus call me back?
V: No mam:) Because we might be a little too busy, best if you keep in touch with us to check

M: Has anyone return you a passport?
V: No mam:)
M: Has anyone returned you anything?
V: No mam:)

......and u're busy?!?

M: ok fine..i'll call to check, BUT JUST IN CASE YOU DO FIND ANYTHING COULD YOU JUS LET ME KNOW...
V: yes of 'coz mam..no problem but best if you keep in touch with us to check...


......do you have a script?

M: ok:) Thank you
V: gd bye and have a nice day

.....i was...until you came along...and i think u jus ruined it....

I don't mean to be rude...but let's hear it...you are a RETARD!!

RETARDATION SCALE = 8!! (Plus point because ur english sounds a little bad)

So that brings DAY 2 , RETARDS = 2



No comments:

Post a Comment